Sunday, December 8, 2013

S'mores Cookies

I love making Chocolate Chip Cookies. And, I have finally found a recipe that I love. So this time I decided to add some marshmallows to the batch and call them, "S'more Cookies". They were so good. They only lasted MAYBE 48 hours. :)

3/4 cup/170 g butter, unsalted and softened
  • 3/4 cup/160 g light brown sugar, packed
  • 1/4 cup/50 g granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups/260 g all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons corn starch
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
  • 6 oz./150 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • plus I added a handful of marshmallows


    1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
    2. Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until creamy.
    3. Add egg and vanilla and stir.
    4. Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
     
    I cook mine for about 9 mins. And BOOM! cookies!
     
     




    No comments:

    Post a Comment