Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sister Bear turns 1!

My sweet baby girl turned one!!! I can't believe it. Time has literally flown by! We did a Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired theme for our sweet girl. Here is what we came up with.

Here is the invitation.
 
Here is the menu. I did finger sandwiches since it was a kid's party. I did strawberry and grape jelly. For the pretzels and marshmallows, I just melted white chocolate chips and, then dipped the pretzels and marshmallows in the chocolate. I then put some blue sprinkles on them.
 
I made the "Happy Birthday" garland. I bought big gold letter stickers from Joann. I had blue, white, and black pearl gumballs. The juice was lemonade and blue Hawaiian punch. It was very good.
 
It was a fun party. I'm still in awe that my baby is no longer a baby. :(
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment